Amateur Radio Products made by and for Amateur Radio Operators
|West Mountain Radio News|
|Home of RIGblaster & RIGrunner|
New Products for your Home Station, Portable Station & Mobile Needs
PWRgate PG40: $59.95
The PWRgate PG40 is a simple 12VDC backup power system that safely connects both a Power Supply and a Battery to your Ham Station.
It is rated at 40 Amperes.
- PWRgate is very useful in a Hamshack, at Repeaters, and for Emergency Communications equipment centers.
- Connected equipment will instantly switch to battery during AC Power blackouts or Power Supply failures.
- PWRgate uses two 80 ampere Schottky diodes connected as an OR-Gate to isolate the battery and power supply from each other.
- These Schottky diodes have a forward voltage drop of only 0.4 volt maximum thereby dissipating only 16 watts at 40 amperes.
- PWRgate has a built-in mini-charger circuit made up of a resistor and diode that will provide up to 1 ampere to keep the battery fully charged.
|Sealed Lead Acid AGM
West Mountain Radio now carries sealed lead acid batteries in both gelled electrolyte and AGM (absorbed glass matt) types.
- Designed to be safe for indoor use without special protection or ventilation.
- One standard size, group 24, (6 3/4" wide x 10 7/8" long x 9 7/8" high) in both gelled and AGM types.
- This size has the capacity to run the average station for a good period of time.
- Fits properly in our new DCtoGO RIGrunner battery box.
- AGM batteries are a less expensive alternative to a gelled type and offer similar advantages.
- AGMs will take deeper and more discharge/charge cycles than a typical marine deep cycle and at the same time it will be safer.
- Only available in the continental 48 states with FREE FedEx shipping direct from the manufacturer.
DCtoGO - Battery Box with RIGrunner $114.95
- Provides Easy-to-Use Portable DC Power
- RIGrunner 4008 conveniently mounted to Battery Box
- Battery Lead Included for Stud Battery Connectors
- Takes a Group 24 Battery (6 3/4" wide x 10 7/8" long x 9 7/8" high).
Battery Fuse & Terminal Kit $7.95
This kit is designed to provide fuse protection to the positive lead from a Battery or Power Supply.
It consists of:
- (1) ATC Water Resistant In-Line Fuse Holder
- (2) ATC Fuses, 20A & 40A
- (1) 3/8" Ring Terminal (Positive) for 10-12 AWG Wire
- (1) 5/16" Ring Terminal (Negative) for 10-12 AWG Wire
Buss ATC® Circuit Breakers $3.95
COOPER Bussman Manual Reset Single Pole Circuit Breakers
- For all RIGrunner fuse positions (Except 4010S Master)
- Available in 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 Ampere sizes
More Information & OnLine Ordering at www.westmountainradio.com
We also answer questions and take orders by phone at 203.853.8080
73 from the Hams at West Mountain Radio, 18 Sheehan Ave., Norwalk, CT 06854
West Mountain Radio's statement regarding SPAM
West Mountain Radio is 100% behind the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
CAN-SPAM is an opt-out law. For us, permission of the e-mail recipient is not required, but if the recipient wants to unsubscribe or opt-out, we have to stop sending e-mails to that recipient.
We are in complete compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by insuring that;
- the Subject of our EMail is not Deceptive, the Message Header is in no way forged and the From Address is our Valid Working EMail Address.
- our recipient EMail addresses have not been harvested from websites.
- we have a working unsubscribe system making it easy for recipients to unsubscribe (opt-out).
- we have included our postal mailing address in this message.
- we have implemented a confirmed opt-in system.
If you do not wish to receive future mailings from West Mountain Radio, please reply to this note and change the Subject line to REMOVE FROM EMAIL LIST.
Copyright © 2004 by West Mountain Radio, An Optimaudio, Inc. Company.