Note: Orders will be shipped within 5 business days.
TARGETuner Mobile Antenna Management System provides a controller with intelligent automatic controls for the tunable mobile screwdriver antenna, and a Remote RF Module.
- Senses RF signal into the antenna
- No radio data link required for band selection
- Direction switch and motor control of speed and direction
- Programmable for stall current sensing
- Easy programming and memory capabilities
- Auto tuning
- NEW SWR Alarm: Audible alarm alerts user when measured SWR rises above usable threshold.
- NEW TTL Rig Control Serial Port: Allows TARGETuner to read the frequency directly from the radio using CI-V, CAT or serial rig control. The rig control port on the TARGETuner is compatible with these rig control cables: for Icom, for Yaesu.
- NEW USB Port: Allows for users to make firmware updates to the unit, as they become available from West Mountain Radio. Firmware updating requires a Windows PC and a micro USB cable.
- Digital display for basic transmission frequency and SWR read-out
- Manual tuning controls for monitoring antenna performance and adjustments
- Continuous sensor monitoring of vehicle movement, antenna icing and many other environmental factors
- Convenient and safe Powerpole® connectors for simple installation
TARGETuner Controller Unit
The control unit is an intelligent, microprocessor based, data and Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) Motor Controller that monitors the transmitter frequency and antenna performance, while managing the antenna motor speed and tuning accordingly.
- Auto-detect complete antenna position sensor range to generate the antenna tuning range.
- Sample, Store and Recall antenna tuning location data based on Transmitter Frequency and best SWR.
- Continuous monitoring of the Forward and Reverse Power Ratio (SWR) of the antenna system and continually adjust the tuning to provide the best antenna efficiency at the transmitter frequency.
- A PWM speed control for the antenna motor with Motor Current and Antenna Position Feedback.
- Motor control direction relative to transmitter frequency and SWR tuning to automatically seek a minimum SWR reading.
- Manual controls also offer the user the ability to adjust the antenna tuning manually, and store new data points for new and favorite frequencies.
The RF Sensing Module
This unit is to be mounted close to the Radio inline with the antenna feed.
- Frequency Monitoring and a Prescaler that monitors the frequency of transmitter.
- Forward and Reverse RF power detection to monitor antenna performance (SWR data).
- Grounding provisions and standard UHF connectors provided.
|Primary Power:||13.75 Volts DC, 2.1 Amps Max, 33 mA Standby
Internally monitored and Fused
|Antenna Motor Voltage:||13.75 Volts PWM Speed Controlled|
|Antenna Motor Current:||Monitored, and maximum current selectable
2.0 Amps Max (Intermittent)
|Antenna Encoder Range:||0 to 9999|
|Frequency Range:||1.800 MHz to 54.000 MHz|
|Frequency Readout :||Better than +- 0.01%|
|Useable RF Power Range:||2.0 to 800 Watts|
|SWR Range:||1.0:1 to 9.9:1 - auto level and ranging|
|Frequency / SWR Antenna Location Memories:||30|
|Dimensions:||Controller Unit - 1.3125" H x 4.64" W x 3" D
RF Sensing Module - 1.375" H x 3.5" W x 4.5" D
This product has been tested to comply with Part 15 of the FCC rules for a Class B computer peripheral and digital device for use in the home and office. This testing is done to ensure the product does not generate RF interference.
Product designed, tested and used by ham radio operators onsite.
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|