Return Merchandise Authorization
The following steps will guide you through requesting repair or return of West Mountain Radio Product. Be sure to complete each step and fill in all required fields to ensure your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request is processed.
- See product manual for Warranty information. Click here to find a pdf version of each product's manual.
- Click on the button below for the category of product you are requesting service
- Choose from the pull-down menus for specific product and problems. Any additional details on the problem you are experiencing will be helpful
- Enter your complete shipping and contact information
- Carefully read the Terms and Conditions of your specific RMA request
- An RMA number will be generated and will provide you specific instructions for returning your product.
- Print the RMA and include when shipping. If you are unable to print the RMA, be sure to write the RMA number clearly on your package and include a brief written explanation of the problem.
Select product's category:
The customer is responsible for shipping costs related to the return of the defective product. In most cases, West Mountain Radio will bear the cost of shipping repaired or replacement units via UPS Ground to the US 48 only. Expedited shipping (2nd Day and Next Day) is available, but the customer bears the additional cost of expedited shipping.
Product support options also available:
Tech Support: Call us at 262-522-6503 x32 or email us at email@example.com
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Operating Tips at our Product Support page.