RIGrunner: DC Power Solutions Made Easy!
The RIGrunner product line offers the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. RIGrunner utilizes a 13.8 VDC power panel with simple-to-use Anderson Powerpole® connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Powerpole® system. Contact us for alternate voltage versions up to 55 VDC or for your custom RIGrunner requirements. West Mountain Radio also offers network DC power controllers in the 4005i product line.
West Mountain Radio offers RIGrunners for every station and every budget. The table below can assist you while determining which RIGrunner suits your needs. To learn more about specific models, click on the model name within the table.
DC Power Distribution
|Model||Total Max Amperage||Max Outlet Amperage||Number of Outlets||Precision Power Monitor with Audible Alert||Auto Outlet Turn-On||USB Charge Ports (2)||Horizontal Configuration||Price||Buy|
|RIGrunner 4004 USB||40 A||40 A||4||$79.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4005||40 A||40 A||5||$69.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4005H||40 A||40 A||5||$69.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4008||40 A||40 A||8||$99.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4008H||40 A||40 A||8||$89.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4010S||40 A||40 A||10||$129.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4012||40 A||40 A||12||$109.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 8012||80 A||40 A||12||$149.95||Buy Now|
Internet DC Power Control and Monitoring
|Model||Supply Voltage||Total Max Amperage||Max Outlet Amperage||Number of Outlets||Power Over IP||WiFi||Price||Buy|
|RIGrunner 4005i||12 V||40 A||40 A||5||$279.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4005i with WiFi||12 V||40 A||40 A||5||$329.95||Buy Now|
|Rack-mount RIGrunner 4005i||12 V||40 A||40 A||5||$479.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4005i - 24V Positive||+10 V to
|40 A||40 A||5||$284.95||Buy Now|
Alternate Voltage Versions of the RIGrunner (24-48 VDC)
|Model||Supply Voltage||Total Max Amperage||Max Outlet Amperage||Number of Outlets||Precision Power Monitor with Audible Alert||Price||Buy|
|RIGrunner 4008 - 48V Negative||-46 V to
|40 A||40 A||8||$174.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4008 - 48V Positive||+46 V to
|40 A||40 A||8||$134.95||Buy Now|
|RIGrunner 4008 - 24V Positive||+23 V to
|40 A||40 A||8||$134.95||Buy Now|
Anderson Powerpole® Connectors Provide Interoperability for Emergency Communications
- Our Powerpole® configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12 VDC connectors.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- A full array of quick change Powerpole® power supply, extension and adapter cables available
High Current Capability
- High current! More than enough 12 V power for your station. Pick the appropriate model
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory
- The 8012 is conservatively rated at 80 A total with any outlet good to 40 A
- Models 40xx are conservatively rated at 40 A total with any outlet good to 40 A
- 4004, 4005, 4008 & 4012 models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings
Protected with Electronic Solid State Fuses or Readily Available ATC/ATO Fuses
- 4005i features electronic fuses with user configurable trip points, 1 to 40 A
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses on other models. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 A
Power Monitoring and Alerts
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation
- An audio alert is configurable to alarm on overvoltage or under voltage (both on 4010, 8012, 4012 & 4008 only) or may be disabled.
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly
- 4005i can issue alarm emails
- RF suppression on each outlet suppresses RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation