RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections. This RIGrunner is available with side mounted Powerpole connectors. Side mounted connectors enable horizontal mounting.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 8 outlets
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM threaded mounting standoffs.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||1.4" H x 9.75" W x 3.0" D|
|Weight||11 1/4 oz.|
|Maximum total current||40 amps|
|Maximum single individual outlet current||40 amps (fuse protected)|
|ICAS current rating (fuse limited)||37 amps|
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owner's Manual
- (9) Retention Clips
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|