Powerpole® connectors to 3/8" (Positive) & 5/16" (Negative) ring terminals using 10 gauge cable. 6 foot flexible DC cord, with Fuse, for connecting a Battery to a Super PWRgate PG40S or a RIGrunner.
Cable rated for 30A continuous, 40A intermittent. If needing 40A continous, use 50A Fuse Batt Cable 6ft Powerpole - Ring Term. Cable Sku# 58257-1533.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|