RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections. This RIGrunner is available with top mounted Powerpole connectors.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 8 outlets
- Precision voltage monitoring with visual/audible alarm for over and under voltage
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM threaded mounting standoffs.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||1.4" H x 9" W x 3.0" D|
|Weight||11 1/4 oz.|
|Maximum total current||40 amps|
|Maximum single individual outlet current||40 amps (fuse protected)|
|ICAS current rating (fuse limited)||37 amps|
|Precision comparator window points.||11.5,15.0 Volts|
|Metering Accuracy||better than 2% @ 25 deg.C.|
|Audible alert SPL output||~ 60dB SPL @ 1 meter|
|Maximum voltage (meter circuit)||32 volts|
|Reverse polarity protection (meter circuit)||Yes|
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owner's Manual