RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 48 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors, standardizing all of your 48VDC connections. This RIGrunner is available with top mounted Powerpole® connectors.
- 40 amp, -48 VDC continuous duty with 8 outlets
- Precision voltage monitoring with visual/audible alarm for over and under voltage
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM threaded mounting standoffs.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
|Overall Dimensions||9 x 3 x 1.5 inches|
|Description||Eight output DC power buss, Fused|
|Connection||Black is Negative (common) and BLUE is Negative 56.2 VDC|
|Isolation||The case is isolated from internal circuitry, including negative circuit.|
|Nominal Voltage||56.2 VDC|
|Quiescent Current||The comparator voltmeter circuit draws 25 mA continuously|
|Current Capacity||40 amperes input, 40 amperes total output|
|Fuses||ATA/ATC, supplied with 15 A input, 5A, 5A, 5A, 5A, 5A, 5A, 5A, 5A.|
|LED Indicators||Green is Nominal 56.2 VDC
Red is Over 60 VDC (Blown fuse indicator)
Yellow is Under 46 VDC
|Buzzer||Buzzer may Sound for Over-voltage, Under-voltage, or both|
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owner's Manual
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|