RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 48 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors, standardizing all of your 48VDC connections. This RIGrunner is available with top mounted Powerpole connectors.
- 40 amp, +48 VDC continuous duty with 8 outlets
- Precision voltage monitoring with visual/audible alarm for over and under voltage
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM threaded mounting standoffs.
|Overall Dimensions||9 x 3 x 1.5 inches|
|Description||Eight output DC power buss, Fused|
|Connection||Black is Negative (common) and VIOLET is Positive 55.2 V|
|Isolation||The case is isolated from internal circuitry, including negative circuit.|
|Nominal Voltage||55.2 VDC|
|Quiescent Current||The comparator voltmeter circuit draws 25 mA continuously|
|Current Capacity||40 amperes input, 40 amperes total output|
|Fuses||ATA/ATC, supplied with 40 A input, 25A, 25A, 25A, 10A, 10A, 5A, 1A, 1A.|
|LED Indicators||Green is Nominal 55.2 VDC
Red is Over 60 VDC (Blown fuse indicator)
Yellow is Under 46 VDC
|Buzzer||Buzzer may Sound for Over-voltage, Under-voltage, or both|
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owner's Manual