Contains the following:
- (1) ATC Water Resistant In-Line Fuse Holder
- (1) 40A ATC Fuse
- (1) 3/8" Ring Terminal (Positive) for 10-12 AWG Wire
- (1) 5/16" Ring Terminal (Negative) for 10-12 AWG Wire
- (1) Butt Splice for 10-12 AWG Wire
Cable rated for 30A continuous, 40A intermittent. If needing 40A continous, use 50A Fuse Batt Cable 6ft Powerpole® - Ring Term. Cable Sku# 58257-1533.
Powerpole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products.
Powerpole® Connector Features & Benefits
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|