The RIGrunner 4004U can deliver up to 40 amps total through 4 outlets and includes a dual USB socket for charging all your portable devices that need a USB socket for charging.
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||1.4" H x 6" W x 3.0" D|
|Weight||6 3/4 oz.|
|Maximum total current||40 amps|
|Maximum single individual outlet current||40 amps (fuse protected)|
|ICAS current rating (fuse limited)||37 amps|
|USB charge current||4A max for both ports|
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- (4) Rubber Feet
- Owner's Manual
Powerpole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products.
Powerpole® Connector Features & Benefits
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|