RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 7 fused outlets.
- Automatic supply voltage and load current measurement shown on a 3 x 7 segment display.
- Pushbutton solid state on/off control.
- Built in PWRguard with automatic shut off on high (HVD) or low voltage condition (LVD) with audible alarm.
- Intelligent 2A USB port for charging iPhone, Android and other USB devices.
- Remote (wired) on/off and lockout capability included.
- Adjustable 7 segment display brightness.
- External input for use with electrical/mechanical interlocks.
- Internal RF bypass capacitors on all inputs and outputs.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||0.9" H x 9.7" W x 3.2" D|
|Voltage Readout Accuracy||+/- 2% +1 Count|
|Current Readout Accuracy||Less than 5A: +/- 0.25A, 5A to 40A: +/- 1A|
|High Trip||15V Typical|
|Low Trip||11V Typical|
|Auto Re-Start||13V Typical|
|Switching time, High Trip||15 milliseconds|
|Switching Time, Low Trip||3.3 seconds|
|USB Charging Current||2A Max. Continuous|
|Supply Current, Standby||1.4mA Typical|
|Supply Current, Operating||19mA Typical|
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- (4) Rubber Feet
- Owner's Manual
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products® Powerpole®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|