PWRcrimp - Crimp Tool for Powerpole® Connectors
PWRcrimp - Crimp Tool for Powerpole® Connectors.
- High performance Powerpole® crimp tool for a reasonable price.
- Aerospace quality crimps. More reliable, lower resistance and much easier than soldering.
- Crimps Powerpole® 15, 30 and 45 amp. Connectors
- Ratcheted mechanism assures proper crimps every time.
- Contact positioner holds contacts correctly while crimping.
- Long high leverage handle makes even 45 amp 10 gauge crimps easy.
|Dimensions H,W,D||7.75" X 3" X 1.5"|
|Contact retention force, 15, 25 amp contacts||More than 25 pounds|
|Contact retention force, 45 amp contacts||More than 35 pounds|
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
Powerpole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products.
Powerpole® Connector Features & Benefits
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|