Returns and Repairs
Select the category of product that you are requesting service for. You will then be automatically redirected to the Return/Repair Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
NOTICE: If your product is refurbished, please do not use this online form. Instead, please contact our Sales Department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE: If you are requesting a CBA upgrade, click here for CBA upgrade instructions.
- On the Return/Repair page, select "CBA" from the Product Category dropdown list.
- On the CBA RMA page that you were redirected to, select the CBA that you own.
- Select "Upgrade to CBA IV" in the Request dropdown list.
- Click on the Pre-Pay Now button that appears and the "Upgrade to CBA IV" product will be added to the cart.
- Finish placing the order with the "Upgrade to CBA IV" product in the cart.
All repairs carry a 30-day warranty, which begins the day the repaired item is shipped back to the customer. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty is 30 days or to the end of the original one year warranty, depending upon which is longer.
Product support options also available:
Tech Support: Call us at 262-522-6503 x32 or email us at email@example.com
Browse our Frequently Asked Questions and Operating Tips at our Product Support page.