The Leader in Sound Card Interfaces
A RIGblaster is the easiest way to properly connect your radio to a computer so that you may operate using over 100 existing and future ham radio sound card software programs. You will be able to operate any sound-card based digital mode that your radio could not otherwise operate.
West Mountain Radio offers multiple feature rich RIGblaster models. The overview table below can help you determine which RIGblaster model suits your needs. To learn more about a specific model, click on the model name within the table. A Detailed RIGblaster Comparison Chart is also available.
Use 2 Radios
(Dual RX Codecs)
|USB||CIV, CAT or RS232||$349.95||More Info|
|RIGblaster Advantage||All Manufacturers||RIGblaster||USB||CIV, CAT or RS232||$209.95||More Info|
|RIGblaster Blue with
|CIV, CAT or RS232||$229.95||Buy Now|
|RIGblaster Plug & Play||Specific Models||PC||USB||CIV or CAT||$119.95||Buy Now|
|RIGblaster Nomic||All Manufacturers||PC||USB or RS232||$69.95||Buy Now|
NEW! RIGblaster DXpro
Use 2 Radios
- Radio Compatibility: Most RIGblasters connect to your radio's microphone input to transmit in digital mode, making them compatible with almost any radio for digital mode communication.
- Digital Sound Source: A source is required to generate the sounds transmitted in digital mode communication. The sounds can either be generated by your PC's sound card or internally in the RIGblaster, depending on the model.
- Computer Interface: Depending on your computer and RIGblaster model, you can use either your computer's RS-232 port or USB port to connect the computer and RIGblaster for rig control.
- Built-in Rig Control: RIGblaster provides signal level translation and output ports to allow you to control radio functions such as frequency and operating mode directly from your computer using third-party software.
- True Keyed CW: Fully isolated CW and FSK outputs, depending on model, are provided for direct keying of your rig's CW and FSK jacks for keyboard CW and RTTY software.
- Voice Keying: Record voice keying wave files using your radio's own microphone. Can also record both sides of your QSO.
- Sequencing Support: Integrated sequencer ports for high power VHF/UHF safety.
Click here for manuals on discontinued RIGblaster products.
The Benefit of a RIGblaster
- A rig control interface (RS232 or TTL)
- A multi-mode TNC
- A contest Digital Voice Keyer
- A contest Morse Code Keyer
- An NCDXF propagation beacon detector, clock and analysis tool
- An Internet-enabled shared remote base
- An audio repeater controller
- A DSP receive filter
- A microphone patch box
Software is Available for These Modes and More
- PSK31 (all models)
- WinMOR HF-Email (WL2K)
- MFSK16 (all models)
- MT63 (all models)
- Hellschreiber (all models)
- SSTV (all models)
- Digital SSTV (all models)
- RTTY AFSK (all models)
- RTTY FSK (RIGblaster DXpro, Pro, Plus II, and Advantage)
- PACKET 300 &1200 baud AX25 (all models)
- APRS with packet sound card software (all models)
- MCW transmit and receive (all models)
- CW transmit and receive (RIGblaster DXpro, Pro, Plus II, Plug & Play, and Advantage)
- Contest Voice Keying (RIGblaster DXpro, Pro, Plus II, Advantage, and Blue)
- WSJT FSK441 High Speed FSK meteor scatter (all models)
- WSJT JT65 Extreme weak signal Tropo and EME (all models)
- FM repeater announcements, automatic and unattended. (all models)
- EchoLink® (web) Internet radio linking with the EchoLink® system. (all models)
- Simplex or duplex repeater control with EchoStation. (all models)
- Digital voice over SSB bandwidth on HF (all models)
- Transmit Speech Processing: EQ and Compression (RIGblaster DXpro, Pro)
- Computer RIG control (RIGblaster DXpro, Pro, Plus II, Plug & Play, Advantage, and Blue)
- DX beacon monitoring (RIGblaster DXpro, Pro, Plus II, Plug & Play, Advantage, and Blue)
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Bluegiga Technologies is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.