View Cable EndsView Cable
Powerpole® to 3 pin Radio (IC-703), 3ft
Powerpole® Connector to 3-Pole Connector, 3 ft. #16 Wire NOT FUSED for powering an Icom IC-703. Use this cable to feed 12VDC to this specific Radio only from a RIGrunner fused Outlet (Max. 10A). Very similar to OEM Power Cords.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
Powerpole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products.
Powerpole® Connector Features & Benefits
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|