- Independent DSP noise reduction for Main and Sub RX or two separate radios
- Flexible audio switching - Listen to Main, Sub or both simultaneously
- Independent volume, tone and filtering for both channels
- PTT input for fast audio recovery
- Ideal for SO2R
Click here to hear before/after audio.
|Enclosure||Metal, powder coat painted|
|Dimensions||7.25" x 3.5" x 1.5"|
|Power Requirements||USB power or 9 to 15VDC, 212mA typical|
|Maximum Audio Output||2Vpp into a high impedance load, 560mVpp into 8 Ohms|
|Input Clipping Level||585mVpp (volume control full clockwise)|
|Noise Reduction Characteristics||Adaptive, single tone greater than 50 dB|
Powerpole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products.
Powerpole® Connector Features & Benefits
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|