CWswitch for RIGblaster Duo has been discontinued.
- Two keyer outputs (2-wire straight key jack), one for each radio
- Two paddle outputs (3-wire jack), one for each radio's internal keyer. Used with dot-dash paddles that make one connection to send dots and another to send dashes
- Two keyer inputs gives users the choice of using an external keyer and either a computer or straight key for CW.
- Hooking up all three (an external keyer, computer keyer and straight key) is possible if a Y-cord (not supplied) is used.
- A single paddle input enables one paddle to be switched between both radios.
- CWswitch for RIGblaster Duo contains a RIGblaster Duo power and control cable, enabling the Duo to control the CWswitch. CW operators can use either the RIGblaster Duo (via software or PTT switch) or their radio's break-in or semi-break-in transmit control to activate transmit.
- CWswitch for Standalone Operation comes with a 12 volt DC power cable designed for use with other rig configurations.
- (2) 1/8" Audio Cables, 6 ft.
- (2) 1/8" Mini to 1/4" Adapters
- Owner's Manual
- RIGblaster Duo power and control cable (CWswitch for RIGblaster Duo only)
- 1 - 6' DC power cable with Powerpole® connector (CWswitch for Standalone Operation only)
Powerpole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products.
Powerpole® Connector Features & Benefits
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|