Just touch the paddles to send perfect CW. The TOUCHkeyer has no moving parts, no mechanical adjustments, no clicking sounds. With a little practice, you will find this easier to use than a mechanical keyer.
The speed can be adjusted from 5 to 50 wpm. There's a built in sidetone for listening or practice, an output for your own speaker, and a direct paddle output too.
The paddles are gold plated. They won't tarnish. It weighs 2lbs, heavy enough to keep the keyer from traveling during use. It can be programmed for 32 functions and has two 80 character memories for CW messages.
- (1) 6ft. Power supply cable with Anderson Powerpole® connector
- (2) 1/8" Audio Cables, 6 ft.
- (1) 1/4 to 1/8in. adapter.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
This product has been tested to comply with Part 15 of the FCC rules for a Class B computer peripheral and digital device for use in the home and office. This testing is done to ensure the product does not generate RF interference.
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|