Hear the Difference
Compare to Competitors
See how it works
Learn more about adaptive digital signal processing
See how the adaptive DSP noise reduction algorithms filter noise from a variety of sources
- Speaker and headphone amplifier with ClearSpeech® adaptive DSP noise reduction for voice and CW
- Recognizes intermittent nature of CW and allows it to pass noise free
- Continuously adjustable noise reduction
- Contains 11 watt (into 4 ohms) power amplifier
- Sturdy aluminum case - Ideal for mobile operation as well as home station
- Powerpoles plug into any 12V supply
- Plugs into the speaker or headphone output on the radio
- 1/8 inch phone jack on rear can drive external 8 or 4 ohm loudspeaker. Amplified speakers should connect to the headphone jack on the front panel instead of the speaker jack on the rear panel. Phone jack on the rear panel to connect only to an "unpowered" speaker.
- On-Off switch with green indicator LED
- RED LED flashes to indicate "clipping"
|Enclosure||Aluminum, powder coat painted|
|Dimensions||1.25" H x 4.25" W x 6" D|
|Power Requirements||9 to 16 Vdc; 1.1 A typical before onset of clipping|
|Audio Input||High impedance, 0.01 VAC|
|Voltage Gain||46 dB|
|Audio Output Power||11 watts RMS maximum into 4 ohms @ 13.8 VDC|
|Maximum Audio Ouput Voltage||7.75 Vrms|
|Input Clipping Level||0.04 volts RMS|
|Noise Reduction Characteristics||Adaptive, single tone greater than 50 dB|
This product has been tested to comply with Part 15 of the FCC rules for a Class B computer peripheral and digital device for use in the home and office. This testing is done to ensure the product does not generate RF interference.
Product designed, tested and used by ham radio operators onsite.
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|