The PWRbrite is a low current, high output LED light designed to be mounted to any flat surface. The self-adhesive, snap-in mounting clips allow for easy installation. Unlike other LED lights on the market, the PWRbrite provides consistently bright, flicker free, light over a wide range of voltage. LEDs produce little, if any, heat and resist shock and impact.
- Voltage regulated, operating from 11 to 25 VDC drawing only 100 to 150 ma.
- 18 - 9000 mcd LEDs produce approximately 97 lumen
- 6 ft. cord with Powerpoles® for fast connection
- 12" length - 9/16" diameter
- Reflective mylar shade - concentrates light - cuts glare
- Perfect for ham shacks, campers, boats, trucks and automobiles.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
|Power||Full Brightness Usable Light||11-25 volts DC
10 volts DC
|Illumination||18 9000 mcd LEDs producing approximately 97 lumen|
|Dimensions||Length||12 1/2" overall|
- PWRbrite LED Light Strip
- Owner's Manual
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|