- Operate your favorite digital mode program simultaneously with your favorite logging program using the RIGblaster's virtual
COMport Splitter software
- Internal sound card generates audio completely independently from PC's sound card
- Single plug and play USB cable connection to PC - no separate audio/rig control cables or power supply needed
- Automatically mutes mic audio while transmitting digital modes
- Includes Instant Setup Connectors and cables for microphone configuration
- Front panel mounted transmit and receive audio controls with VOX delay control
- Rig control interfaces for CAT, CI-V or DB9 on radio
- High speed (50 wpm) CW keying output for keyboard CW and RTTY software
Completely Integrated Sound Card
- Eliminates need to reconfigure computer's internal sound card for digital mode operation
- Frees computer's existing sound card to generate system sounds, music etc. without danger of unintentional transmission
- Supplied with plug and play USB cable interface
- USB provides positive PTT, CW/FSK keying, CAT/CI-V rig control and sound card
- Microsoft® certified USB drivers are automatically installed from Windows Update
- Powered through USB cable, no wall supply needed
Compatible with All Manufacturers' Radios
- Pre-wired microphone jumper blocks known as ISCs enable users to match microphone connector wiring schemes without having to refer to wiring diagrams. Six ISCs are provided (three "Round Metal" and three "RJ45 Modular") to cover the most popular radios - Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood, JRC, SGC and Elecraft
- Older radios can usually be wired up with individual jumpers
- Works with any radio that has a 'Foster' 8 pin round screw on microphone connector or RJ45 modular connector - click here to check compatibility
- Any radio with RJ25 6 wire microphone connector with the purchase of an optional FT100 style 6 wire modular mic cable
- Any radio with 4 pin round microphone connector with the purchase of a optional 4 pin mic cable
Built-in Rig Control
- CAT/CI-V and DB9 rig control interface built in
- Custom CAT/CI-V cables available as accessories
True Keyed CW/FSK*
- DTR controlled CW/FSK keying circuit for CW or true FSK RTTY*
* Not all transceivers are capable of FSK RTTY
- RTS, Footswitch or Vox PTT keying circuit
- Front panel mounted transmit and receive audio level knobs makes it easy to adjust transmit/receive levels on the fly without having to make changes in software sound levels
- No extra manual switches needed, includes DPDT relay for true automatic operation unlike other sound card interfaces
- Simpler operation than the other brands, you never have to remember to push un-needed switches to make your station work
- Rear panel RCA PTT switch / foot switch jack enables the PTT override and interrupt
- Properly matched and RF suppressed audio for your radio
- Fully isolated transmit audio and PTT keying, unlike other interfaces that have little or no isolation
- Positive and fully automatic PTT control supports almost 100 ham programs
|Overall Dimensions (maximum w/o cables)||1 1/4" H x 6 1/4" W x 4" D|
|DC Power Requirements||USB Powered|
|PTT Max Contact Rating||2 A @ 24 V or 1 A @ 48 V|
|CW/FSK Direct Keying Ratings||Transistor logic only, tube rigs not supported. Postive pull down 20 mA max.|
|Serial Interface Port||USB|
|TTL Rig Control Interface Port (dual circuit mini jack connector)||Standard TTL 5V logic, selectable bi-directional or unidirectional|
The microphone audio is completely isolated from all other grounds.
The PTT relay provides adequate current and voltage capability to switch tube rigs.
- RIGblaster Advantage Unit
- (1) 1/8" Audio Cables, 6 ft.
- (1) 8-pin Screw-on Custom Mic Cable, 3 ft
- Instant Setup Connectors for RIGblaster Advantage, Plus II, Plus and Pro
- USB cable
- Owner's Manual
- Accessory Kit
- (8) White Jumpers
- (5) Blue Shunt Jumpers
A DVD of the RIGblaster Software Collection is the standard media. If you are unable to use DVD media, you may request the software on a two (2) CD Set. When ordering online, in the comments section of the order form, type in "Request 2 CD Set". Alternately, the collection of software programs may be individually downloaded here.
|Books & Software|
|DVD of Sound Card Software Collection|
|$9.95||Buy NowAdd to Wish List|
|VoIP Internet Linking for Radio Amateurs (Second Edition)|
|$21.95||Buy NowAdd to Wish List|
This product has been tested to comply with Part 15 of the FCC rules for a Class B computer peripheral and digital device for use in the home and office. This testing is done to ensure the product does not generate RF interference.
The Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 PC device drivers for this product have passed Microsoft WHQL testing and are certified. Using certified drivers simplifies the driver installation process and ensures the driver is not going to crash or otherwise damage the PC configuration. The Windows 98 and 2000 drivers are supported.
This product is fully enclosed in a metal case and has passed testing at West Mountain Radio to show high immunity to RF interference from amateur radio equipment. This ensures that in a typical station the RF field will not corrupt data transfer.
Audio quality testing on this product has shown it to perform excellent with audio signals from 300 to 5000 hz. This demonstrates a low level of distortion for both data and voice.
This product has full D.C. isolation on critical circuitry/connections to prevent ground loops and hum pickup.
Product designed, tested and used by ham radio operators onsite.