- Operate your favorite digital mode program simultaneously with your favorite logging program
- Software configuration of most options with included DXpro application
- Fully compatible with RemoteHams/HRD for remote control of your station
- Switchable 12V DC output for remotely controlling a small station accessory such as a TNC or 12V relay
- Onboard header for optional CLRmod DSP gives you fully adjustable Clearspeech® audio when using the DXpro remotely
- Integrated sequencer ports for high power VHF/UHF safety
- Hardware squelch input for EchoLink® or other applications
- Powered via USB or external 12V (with software switchable 12V output jack)
- External pass-through USB jack for convenience
- Precision engineered in the USA with extensive RF filtering
- Dual high-performance sound cards allow simultaneous monitoring of main and sub receivers. Run digital mode programs on each channel. Perfect for SO2V/SO2R.
Compatible With Most Ham Radios
- Easily configure the RIGblaster DXpro for most radios with pre-wired jumper blocks (ISC)
- Seven ISCs included. Covers most Icom, Yaesu, Kenwood, Elecraft & Alinico radios.
Built-in Rig Control
- Independent fully implemented CAT with optional inversion. TTL & RS232 outputs.
- Record voice keying wave files using your radio's own microphone. Also allows you to record both sides of your QSO.
- Multi-tap footswitch input (or analog keypad) provides up to three trigger signals for contest voice keying
- Integrated Fldigi "right-channel" RTTY detector turns AFSK into FSK, even on Mac OS or Linux. A similar feature turns tone Morse Code into true keyed CW.
- Front panel mounted transmit and receive audio level knobs makes it easy to adjust transmit/receive levels on the fly without having to make changes in software sound levels
- Three position switch for PTT selection
- 4 onboard transformers for complete audio isolation
- Mechanical relay for PTT. Works with classic or modern rigs.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum w/o cables)||1.31" H x 9.97" W x 3.87" D|
|DC Power Requirements||USB Powered|
|PTT Max Contact Rating||2A @ 24V or 1A @ 48V|
|CW/FSK Direct Keying Ratings||Transistor logic only, tube rigs not supported. Postive pull down 20mA max.|
|Serial Interface Port||USB|
|TTL CAT (dual circuit mini jack connector)||Standard/Inverted TTL 5V logic, selectable bi-directional or unidirectional|
|RS232 CAT (DB9 male)||Fully independent, all control signals present including hardware flow control|
|Sequencer Start Port (Output, RCA female)||Transistor logic only. Open collector output, max: 20mA / +40V.|
|Sequencer End Port (Input, RCA female)||Transistor logic only. Internal pull-up to +5V.|
The microphone audio is completely isolated from all other grounds.
The PTT relay provides adequate current and voltage capability to switch tube rigs.
This product has been tested to comply with Part 15 of the FCC rules for a Class B computer peripheral and digital device for use in the home and office. This testing is done to ensure the product does not generate RF interference.
The Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11 PC device drivers for this product have passed Microsoft WHQL testing and are certified. Using certified drivers simplifies the driver installation process and ensures the driver is not going to crash or otherwise damage the PC configuration. The Windows 98 and 2000 drivers are supported.
This product is fully enclosed in a metal case and has passed testing at West Mountain Radio to show high immunity to RF interference from amateur radio equipment. This ensures that in a typical station the RF field will not corrupt data transfer.
Audio quality testing on this product has shown it to perform excellent with audio signals from 300 to 5000 hz. This demonstrates a low level of distortion for both data and voice.
This product has full D.C. isolation on critical circuitry/connections to prevent ground loops and hum pickup.
Product designed, tested and used by ham radio operators onsite.
- RIGblaster DXpro Unit
- (1) 1/8" Audio Cables, 6 ft.
- (1) 8-pin Screw-on Custom Mic Cable, 3 ft
- (1) Powerpole® to 5.5 x 2.1mm DC Plug
- Instant Setup Connectors
- USB Cable (A-B)
- USB Flash Drive with Device Drivers, Owner's Manual & Collection of Ham Radio Sound Card Software
- Accessory Kit
- (8) White Jumpers
- (5) Blue Shunt Jumpers
A USB flash drive of the RIGblaster Software Collection is the standard media. If you are unable to use a USB flash drive, you may request the software on a DVD or three (3) CD Set. When ordering online, in the comments section of the order form, type in "Request DVD" or "Request 3 CD Set". Alternately, the collection of software programs may be individually downloaded here.
The owner's manual is available in PDF format on the USB flash drive and online. If you require a printed manual, request "Printed Manual" in the Notes section of the online order.
|$19.95||Buy NowAdd to Wish List|
|DXpro AC Control Kit|
|$65.95||Buy NowAdd to Wish List|
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|