Operate your favorite digital mode program simultaneously with your favorite logging program using the RIGblaster's virtual
COMport Splitter software.
Dual Radio Operation
- A complete station integration console that allows you to conveniently monitor and control audio almost any way you wish and also select transmit so that you may use your best microphone, headphones and speakers on two different radios
- Makes your station neater, better, and more efficient and easier to operate
- Cleans up clutter and eliminates tangled mic. and headphone cords
Compatible with All Manufacturers' Radios
- Can be used with almost any make or model microphone and most any two, make or model radios no matter what brand
- Any radio that has a 8 pin round screw on microphone connector
- Any radio that has an RJ45 modular telephone style connector
- Any radio with RJ25 6 wire microphone connector with the purchase of an optional FT100 style 6 wire modular mic. cable
- Any radio with 4 pin round microphone connector with the purchase of a optional 4 pin mic cable
- Comes with a built-in dual USB to serial converter to use two amateur radio software applications at the same time
Built-in Rig Control
- Works with any radio that requires a special TTL level converter that does not hook directly to a RS232 port
- Dual CI-V or ttl level CAT rig control to control two different radios via either virtual COM port
- Tested with Icom and Yaesu, compatible with Ten Tec
True Keyed CW
- Dual isolated CW keying and dual FSK (MMTTY EXTFSK) outputs key both radios via computer software that can operate with either virtual COM port
- Separate CW and FSK Keying jacks
Maximum Mic/Keying/Audio Flexibility
- Enables use of 1 mic, 1 pair of headphones, 1 pair of speakers with two radios
- Two built-in 3 watt per channel stereo amplifiers let you monitor everything; two radios and the computer, with a single pair of amplified or un-amplified stereo speakers and/or a pair of headphones
- Versatile receive audio selection that is modeled after the function and ergonomics of an aircraft audio panel to monitor your choice of any combination of radio A, B, and computer on headphones and/or speakers. Each radio can be internally configured for your choice stereo dual receive, dual mono or left or right
- Computer audio input can be internally configured to left and right for radio A and B or can, instead, track what is being monitored
- External 12 volt trigger outputs for optional station on/off control
- External trigger outputs for "radio ready to transmit" LED indicators or other control functions.
- Assembled in USA to IPC-610 manufacturing standards
- Printed circuit board uses FR4 material, double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, polyurethane painted, silk screen labeling front and back
- 3M Bumpon protective feet and 3M adhesive pads are provided for mounting
- Toggle switches: 50,000 make and break cycles, 2 amps 250 VAC
- Stainless steel hardware throughout including PEM threaded mounting standoffs
- DC power cord with Powerpole® connector
- (2) Microphone Cables - 3 ft RJ45 to 8 pin screw on
- Microphone Cable - 3 ft RJ45 to RJ45
- USB A to B Interface Cable
- (8) 1/8" Audio Cables, 6ft.
- Owner's Manual
- Accessory Kit
- (12) White Wire Jumpers
- (2) 1/8" Mini to 1/4" Adapter
Additional/Replacement DVD for RIGblaster Products
A DVD of the RIGblaster Software Collection is the standard media. If you are unable to use DVD media, you may request the software on a two (2) CD Set. When ordering online, in the comments section of the order form, type in "Request 2 CD Set". Alternately, the collection of software programs may be individually downloaded here.
The Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 PC device drivers for this product have passed Microsoft WHQL testing and are certified. Using certified drivers simplifies the driver installation process and ensures the driver is not going to crash or otherwise damage the PC configuration. The Windows 98 and 2000 drivers are supported.
This product is fully enclosed in a metal case and has passed testing at West Mountain Radio to show high immunity to RF interference from amateur radio equipment. This ensures that in a typical station the RF field will not corrupt data transfer.
Audio quality testing on this product has shown it to perform excellent with audio signals from 300 to 5000 hz. This demonstrates a low level of distortion for both data and voice.
This product has full D.C. isolation on critical circuitry/connections to prevent ground loops and hum pickup.
Product designed, tested and used by ham radio operators onsite.
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|