Hear the Difference
Compare to Competitors
See how it works
Learn more about adaptive digital signal processing
See how the adaptive DSP noise reduction algorithms filter noise from a variety of sources
- Speaker and headphone amplifier with ClearSpeech® adaptive DSP noise reduction for voice and CW
- Recognizes intermittent nature of CW and allows it to pass noise free
- Continuously adjustable noise reduction
- Contains 11 watt (into 4 ohms) power amplifier
- Sturdy aluminum case - Ideal for mobile operation as well as home station
- Powerpoles plug into any 12V supply
- Plugs into the speaker or headphone output on the radio
- 1/8 inch phone jack on rear can drive external 8 or 4 ohm loudspeaker. Amplified speakers should connect to the headphone jack on the front panel instead of the speaker jack on the rear panel. Phone jack on the rear panel to connect only to an "unpowered" speaker.
- On-Off switch with green indicator LED
- RED LED flashes to indicate "clipping"
|Enclosure||Aluminum, powder coat painted|
|Dimensions||1.25" H x 4.25" W x 6" D|
|Power Requirements||9 to 16 Vdc; 1.1 A typical before onset of clipping|
|Audio Input||High impedance, 0.01 VAC|
|Voltage Gain||46 dB|
|Audio Output Power||11 watts RMS maximum into 4 ohms @ 13.8 VDC|
|Maximum Audio Ouput Voltage||7.75 Vrms|
|Input Clipping Level||0.04 volts RMS|
|Noise Reduction Characteristics||Adaptive, single tone greater than 50 dB|
This product has been tested to comply with Part 15 of the FCC rules for a Class B computer peripheral and digital device for use in the home and office. This testing is done to ensure the product does not generate RF interference.
Product designed, tested and used by ham radio operators onsite.