RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. The 4010S is the only power strip that has FET controlled automatic or manual on/off switching. Whatever radio is plugged in to the master jack automatically controls power switching of nine switched outlets. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 10 outlets - one always on "Master" outlet and nine switched outlets
- Switched outlets controlled by 90 amp rated FET with temperature and over-current protection
- Three position control switch turns switched outlets on, off or enables automatic operation
- Precision voltage monitoring with visual/audible alarm for over and under voltage
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM threaded mounting standoffs.
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||1.4" H x 11.75" W x 3.0" D|
|Weight||15 1/4 oz.|
|Maximum total current||40 amps|
|Maximum single individual outlet current||40 amps (fuse protected)|
|ICAS current rating (fuse limited)||37 amps|
|Precision comparator window points.||11.5,15.0 Volts|
|Metering Accuracy||better than 2% @ 25 deg.C.|
|Audible alert SPL output||~ 60dB SPL @ 1 meter|
|Maximum voltage (meter circuit)||32 volts|
|Reverse polarity protection (meter circuit)||Yes|
|4010S Automatic switching threshold.||Most radios with appropriate master outlet fuse.|
- Spare Fuse Kit containing 1 ea 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30A
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owner's Manual
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|