- Automatic safety switch turns off if voltage exceeds 15 volts or drops below 11.0 volts, turns back on when voltage in safe operating range
- Momentary voltage dips below 11.0 volts are ignored to prevent false tripping while transmitting
- Programming of custom trip limits available, contact sales for details
- Rated for 40 amps maximum while transmitting, 30 amps continuous duty
- Soft turn-on / turn-off solid state switch protects radio and reduces in-rush current...no relay contact bounce!
- Indicator LEDs and audible alarm notify user when safety switch turns power off. Buzzer may be disabled by user
- External sense input can be wired to a switch or low voltage (3-5 volt) DC input. May be used for:
- Keyswitch to prevent rig use during antenna repairs or when unattended.
- Cut power based on a sensor input such as a water alarm.
- Power up based on a sensor such as light detector or low current switch.
- Uses Anderson Powerpole® connectors
- Dimensions: 1.25" H x 4.5" W x 2.75" D
Maximum voltage: 35 VDC
|Solid State Switch:||
|Switching Time Constants:||
- PWRguard Unit
- Owner's Manual
This product has been tested to comply with Part 15 of the FCC rules for a Class B computer peripheral and digital device for use in the home and office. This testing is done to ensure the product does not generate RF interference.
Product designed, tested and used by ham radio operators onsite.