- Provides Easy-to-Use Portable DC Power
- Takes Group U1 Size Battery (Sold Separately)
- Tough Polypropylene Battery Box (Inside Dimensions: 8 1/2 x 5 3/4 x 7 1/4")
- RIGrunner 4005 (conveniently mounted to battery box)
- ARES/RACES Compliant
- U1 Battery Box w/ strap
- RIGrunner 4005 (mounted to battery box)
- Battery Lead
- 30A. Powerpole Connector Pack 12 Pair
- Owner's Manual
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
Powerpole® is a registered trademark of Anderson Power Products.
Powerpole® Connector Features & Benefits
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|