RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all of your 12 volt equipment to a power source. The 4010S+ is the only power strip that has solid state relay controlled automatic or manual on/off switching. Whatever device is plugged in to the master jack automatically controls power switching of nine switched outlets. It uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors, standardizing all of your 12 VDC connections.
- 40 amp 12 VDC continuous duty with 10 outlets - one always on "Master" outlet and nine switched outlets
- Switched outlets controlled by solid state relay with temperature and over-current protection
- Three position control switch turns switched outlets on, off or enables automatic operation
- Precision voltage monitoring with visual/audible alarm for over and under voltage
- PWRguard shut-off when voltage is out of range
- (Internal) USB port for setting operating features and the trip points (USB cable not included)
- Ability to set the master port sensitivity level
- Remote access to turn ON/OFF via the USB port
- Optional vehicle timer mode - auto shut off when engine is off after set time (1 second to 18 hours)
- Optional automatic turn on when vehicle engine starts
- Jumper for power-saving mode turns LEDs off when unit is off
Please click here for more information on Powerpole® Connectors.
|Overall Dimensions (maximum, w/o cables)||1.4" H x 11.75" W x 2.79" D|
|Maximum total current||40 amps|
|Maximum single individual outlet current||40 amps (fuse protected)|
|ICAS current rating (fuse limited)||37 amps|
|Precision comparator window points||11.5,15.0 Volts|
|Metering Accuracy||better than 2% @ 25 deg.C.|
|Audible alert SPL output||~ 60dB SPL @ 1 meter|
|Maximum voltage||19 volts|
|Reverse polarity protection (meter circuit)||Yes|
|4010S Automatic switching threshold||Most radios with appropriate master outlet fuse|
- Spare Fuse Kit containing 1 ea 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30A
- (4) Rubber Feet
- (4) 3M Adhesive Pads
- Owner's Manual
- Built in USA to IPC-610 commercial manufacturing standards by an ISO9002 facility.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with greater than 1" wide high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: .062 aluminum, with attractive and extremely durable powder coat painting and clear silk screen labels.
- Power connectors: exclusively Anderson Power Products Powerpole®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard (see our links).
- Fuses installed are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- Stainless steel hardware with PEM™ threaded mounting standoffs.
- Genderless Housings: Provide simplified assembly and minimize the number of components
- Stackable Modular Housings: Available in four sizes to right size your connection need
- Connection Versatility: Contacts for wire, PCB, or busbar all fit into the same housings
- Low Resistance Connection: Silver or tin plated contacts inside housings that strongly force the contacts together
- Color Coded Housings: Help ensure that connectors are assembled and mated correctly
- Self Securing Design: Stainless steel springs create a robust force between the contacts that holds the connector in the mated condition, but allows it to be quickly disconnected.
|Amps (UL) Per Pole||0 to 55||0 to 55||0 to 55|
|Volts (UL) Per Pole||600||600||600|
|Wire Gauge (AWG)||20 - 16||16 - 12||14 - 10|
|Buy Powerpole® Pack||View Options|
|FAQ||Anderson Powerpole® Connectors and General Installation Tips|