DC Power Connections Made Easy
A RIGrunner is the most convenient and safest way to connect all your 12 VDC equipment to a power source. It is a 13.8 VDC power panel that uses the excellent Anderson Powerpole® connectors. Standardize all of your 12 VDC connections using the amateur radio ARES & RACES, RSGB, ARRL Powerpole® system. Contact us for industrial versions up to 55 VDC!
West Mountain Radio offers RIGrunners for every station and every budget. Now offering a model with internet based monitoring and control. The table below can assist you while determining which RIGrunner suits your needs. To learn more about specific models, click on the model name within the table.
|Model||Total Max Amperage||Max Outlet Amperage||Number of Outlets||Precision Power Monitor with Audible Alert||Auto Outlet Turn-On||Two USB Charger Ports||Horizontal Configuration||Internet Monitoring and Control||Price|
|RIGrunner 8012||80 A||40 A||12||$149.95|
|RIGrunner 4010S||40 A||40 A||10||$129.95|
|RIGrunner 4012||40 A||40 A||12||$109.95|
|RIGrunner 4008||40 A||40 A||8||$99.95|
|RIGrunner 4008H||40 A||40 A||8||$89.95|
|RIGrunner 4004 USB||40 A||40 A||4||$79.95|
|RIGrunner 4005||40 A||40 A||5||$69.95|
|RIGrunner 4005H||40 A||40 A||5||$69.95|
|RIGrunner 4005i||40 A||40 A||5||$279.95|
|Model||Supply Voltage||Total Max Amperage||Max Outlet Amperage||Number of Outlets||Precision Power Monitor with Audible Alert||Horizontal Configuration||Internet Monitoring and Control||Price|
|RIGrunner 4005i - 24V Positive||+10 V to
|40 A||40 A||5||$284.95|
|RIGrunner 4008 - 24V Positive||+23 V to
|40 A||40 A||8||$134.95|
|RIGrunner 4008 - 48V Positive||+46 V to
|40 A||40 A||8||$134.95|
|RIGrunner 4008 - 48V Negative||-46 V to
|40 A||40 A||8||$174.95|
Anderson Powerpole® Connectors Provide Interoperability for Emergency Communications
- Our Powerpole® configuration conforms to the ARES, RACES, RSGB standard, and ARRL recommendation for high current 12 VDC connectors.
- Safe secure, HOT CONNECT, polarized, color keyed, genderless connector system.
- No messy binding posts, frayed wire connections, black tape or short circuits!
- A full array of quick change Powerpole® power supply, extension and adapter cables available
High Current Capability
- High current! More than enough 12 V power for your station. Pick the appropriate model
- Each outlet may be used at full ratings: transceivers, amplifiers or any accessory
- The 8012 is conservatively rated at 80 A total with any outlet good to 40 A
- Models 40xx are conservatively rated at 40 A total with any outlet good to 40 A
- 4004, 4005, 4008 & 4012 models can use any output jack as the power input with full ratings
Protected with Electronic Solid State Fuses or Readily Available ATC/ATO Fuses
- 4005i features electronic fuses with user configurable trip points, 1 to 40 A
- Each outlet is individually fused with automotive ATC/ATO fuses on other models. Shipped with appropriate fuses installed
- Fuses are quick change; accessible from the outside using high quality fuse holders
- ATC/ATO auto fuses are easy to get and are available in 10 values from 1 to 40 A
Power Monitoring and Alerts
- Precision window comparator quick status power monitor, makes a voltage problem obvious
- LED over and under voltage indicators instantly indicate a problem, without interpretation
- An audio alert is configurable to alarm on overvoltage or under voltage (both on 4010, 8012, 4012 & 4008 only) or may be disabled.
- Each fuse has a handy blown fuse LED illuminator to show short circuit problems instantly
- 4005i can issue alarm emails
- RF suppression on each outlet suppresses RF leakage between equipment. Keeps your power supply in regulation